Bath & Bristol City Hop and Area Road Trip
This is a road trip with a difference. Taking in both Bath and Bristol cities as a city hop break - the cities are connected by a road trip around the countryside and between the two cities.
This road trip combines history and heritage within the cities with the contrasting tranquility of the countryside and the fringes of the Mendip Hills and Cotswolds.
This road trip guide ensures you will get the best out of both cities and includes an array of attractions, experiences, activities and tours. Plus, enjoy audio walking tours. outdoor spaces and seen-on-screen references to boot.
Make sure you arrive in these bustling cities, stress-free with our top tips on parking with no height restrictions and details on the clean air zones.
- Over 30 pages of useful information on one place
- Options for 3-10 days touring
- Up-to-date embedded links and contacts
- 40+ Museums, galleries and day out
- 60+ Activities and experiences
- Over 40 Food and drink options
- 50+ walking tours, audio and themed options
- 20+ outdoor spaces, and parks & gardens
- 100+ Selected campsites + Secret Stays
- Save hours searching and checking
- Easy to download format - print or save on mobile
- Useful suggestions for your chosen timeframe
- Updated regularly
- English language PDF guidebook
One of England's Best Road Trips: Add to basket below or visit our Bath & Bristol City Hop and Area Road Trip