'American Roots' in the Heart of England Guide Book
You can admire Discover the inspirational landscapes that stirred and motivated internationally celebrated poets, painters and composers. This road trip is based around Cotswold, Gloucestershire and Worcestershire. Drive through the beautiful Malvern Hills and Cotswold - An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
You're guaranteed to find inspiration across one of Britain's best road trips, taking you on a cultural, musical and literary journey.
This driving route road trip takes you through a journey of history which has left its mark on the landscape. You can admire golden-coloured market towns and villages, and visit stately homes. See historical, old, black-and-white buildings and learn about the stories they hide, including the the marks that the Civil War left behind.
Discover world-famous and iconic brands on this epic road trip. Be sure of many picture-perfect stops and hidden gems along the way.
There's sure to be lots to interest the discerning history and culture enthusiasts on this interesting road trip.
- Over 30 pages of useful information on one place
- Options for 3-10 days touring
- Up-to-date embedded links and contacts
- 80+ Attractions, museums & galleries
- 20+ Food and drink ideas
- Experiences and maps
- Hidden Gems
- 20+ walks and tour options
- 80+ Selected campsites & 60+ Secret Stays®
- Save hours searching and checking
- Easy to download format - print or save on mobile
- Useful suggestions for your chosen timeframe
- Updated regularly
- English language PDF guidebook
One of England's Best Road Trips: Add to basket below or visit our American Roots in the Heart of England page for more details