Visit World Heritage City of Bath and Countryside Road Trip Guide Book
Enjoy the UNESCO World Heritage City of Bath and the beautiful surrounding countryside. This driving route road trip combines a city break with days out in the picturesque countryside.
Bath is the UK's finest spa destination, has a varied food and drink offering for foodies to enjoy and a big choice of experiences and activities.
Historical Bath provides a journey across Roman, Georgian and Victorian history and more.
Enjoy a relaxing pace with visits to some of the many manicured parks and gardens.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, the area offers quaint market towns, stately homes and gardens in the area and days out attractions. The cultural city of Bristol is nearby with details included.
You're guaranteed to find inspiration across one of Britain's best road trips, around Bath and the south west.
- Over 30 pages of useful information on one place
- Options for 3-10 days touring
- Up-to-date embedded links, and maps
- 80+ Attractions and days out
- Thermae Spa plus 12 spa and treatment options
- 45+ Food and drink (in variety of categories)
- Experiences, activities and outdoor options
- 20+ Around the area options (days out/attractions)
- Things to do and Hidden Gems
- 20+ walks, tours and audio options
- 50+ Selected campsites & 55+ Secret Stays
- Save hours searching and checking
- Easy to download format - print or save on mobile
- Useful suggestions for your chosen timeframe
- English language PDF guidebook
One of England's Best Road Trips: Add to basket below or visit our Visit World Heritage City of Bath and Countryside Road Trip for more details